Princesses Cake for Caitlyn






Made this sweet Princesses cake couple weeks ago for my son's music class classmate. Every little girl loves to be a pretty princess and one day would find her prince...... Just like the recent Royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. What a beautiful fairy tale. That makes me wish how nice if I have a girl too, which I could have more reasons to make her princess cake.  :)

This should be my last post before my long break. And shall hope I can get connected while overseas and update my blog a little bit.

Comments

Happy Flour said…
This is gorgeous. What a lucky little girl.
ken bakes said…
An absolutely gorgeous cake! Can't imagine me making that.
Cosy Bake said…
Thanks Happy Flour, Ken bakes!
CaThY said…
awesome cake! I love it & the sweet pinkie roses are so cute ;)
Jean said…
this is the most princessy cake i've ever seen! sweet pink and totally girlie. :)
Mel said…
You made this??? Wow, even I am not a little girl anymore, I still would love to have this for my birthday! It's really a beautiful cake. Thumbs up!
Cosy Bake said…
Mel,

thanks! Yes, i made this cake. I think decorate a girl's cake is always enjoyable for me. Hope to have more chances to make more of this cakes!!




Thanks cathy and jean!
Mel said…
Just would like to ask you, do you usually make the fondant yourself and get it from the store?
Cosy Bake said…
Mel,

i bought fondant from store.... Only emergency then i will make my won fondant.
Dee baker said…
What a lovely cake!
Where can you get fondant in S'pore?
Bakertan said…
great job! love the ribbon roses and the overall layout.
Cosy Bake said…
Dee, BakerTan,

Thanks!! :)

I got fondant from phoon huat.

Greetings from Paris .
garlutti said…
Hello from VIGO SPAIN ... visiting your blog again ... I love this cake looks gorgeous with the fairy princess of everything .. how lucky your son's friends ... beautiful pictures .. greetings MARIMI
Cosy Bake said…
marimi,

Thanks! :)

Popular Posts