Maple Sugar Roll









I think I have ran out of ideas as to what to blog these days. Could be me feeling rather tired lately and not much baking mood despite having so many ingredients ready in my pantry. Guess I really need some good rest and bring up my spirit again. Went through the pantry to get some ideas from what I have in it, so here I got my maple sugar and made these custard taste like buns. I mean it tastes pretty much like it has custard filled in the rolls. I supposed it's the married of butter and maple sugar?

Using the same recipe from cinnamon roll for the bun and I rolled in knobs of butter and sprinkle with maple sugar. I think it'd taste better if I use salted butter instead of unsalted butter. Shall give it a try next time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmmm. i love maple syrup. THis looks fantastic!
Cosy Bake said…
Thanks crustabakes for dropping by! I love maple sugar and syrup too.

Popular Posts