Honey Grilled Chicken Salad Wrap





                                                          All ready to go....








Seems like setting a new menu for my lil'one's school lunch box is necessary. What more if it's going to make the preparations easier? I really won't mind if he enjoys each and every new menu whenever I am able to meet his requests. Making these wraps is sure not that easy, as it involved the steps of bread making and it has to be rolled out one by one followed by cooking them in a pan. In fact it gives me a new idea and learn to make something different from the usual bread.  He shared some of the wraps with his schoolmates and was told they liked it! This sure gives me motivations to make more new things.....    

Comments

Your #1 Fan said…
Looks delicious and not to mention, healthy.
Is it, you son's lunchbox?
Cosy Bake said…
Hi Jet,

Yes, it's my son's lunch box. He saw his classmate had wrap for lunch and he was so 'fascinated' by it. And he told me he 'd like to have some to bring to school...

I like the idea of it, as he'd eat his raw greens this way. How nice!:-)
Allie said…
Wow, this looks yummy! And simple too :). I shall consider this for lunch one day :)

Popular Posts