Fish Burger Lunch Box for Raphael



Wish I could make my own fish fillet from scratch.....



Raphael loves the mayo in the burger, and he thought that was cheese!





Early last week, my lil'one came home telling me that he had some fresh lettuce shared by his classmate in school. And told me '' Chole, brought burger to school for lunch today, I would like the same too mommy." So I thought that's a very good idea too! Went to buy some fish sticks and made some burger buns and sandwich with lettuce as well as cucumber. And he never forget to remind me about his cream cheese ( mayo)....

The lunch box was taken home during our trip to Amsterdam more than a year ago. Had never used it since. Finally with his bulky burgers,  the lunch box was best fit for them.

He went to school  and came home feeling a proud little fella and kept telling people he had burger for lunch in school!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hanushi said…
Hehe, his homemade lunch is so lovely. I will be proud too if I have once during my days...

Popular Posts