Floral Cream Cake









While I was clearing my fridge, I found this precious flowers still sitting in the fridge,that I bought from Tsukiji market more than one week ago. My heart sank when I saw only a few of them are still fresh and bright. So I know it's time to do something. So happen that, one of my latest additions (recipe books) has this cake deco with the same edible flowers. I whipped up the sponge and......
.
I'm pretty pleased with the result though my skill of icing and deco the cake still far from what the book is shown. Well, at least I did not let the pretty flowers go to waste.

Comments

WendyinKK said…
Very pretty indeed. Looks like what is in the book :)

There are no unsprayed flowers here, so it's almost impossible to make anything with fresh flowers.
Unless I plant my own, and that's even harder to imagine with this hot weather.
Cosy Bake said…
Thanks Wendy,
Ya, how I wish i could plant my own flowers... You must be someone with green fingers! Our weather is too harsh to grow any nice eadible flower I guess.

I wonder when will i get to buy this flowers again.

Popular Posts