Corn Bread




On the day we were making the fondant cake, I made this sweet little corn bread for our tea break. We didn't really have our lunch nor proper dinner and survived on things like bread, cheese and crackers. My friend and her hubby loved the bread and I was very glad to share my home made bread with them. In fact, this is the first time I made corn bread. I bought the cream corn by mistake, so I thought I should give the recipe a try. Of course it turned out very well! There are still half a packet of cream corn sitting the the fridge, and I will definitely make this bread again.

Comments

Kitchen Corner said…
I've just noticed here got a wonderful food blog. Will keep you in my blog list. I like your blog, you have wonderful bakes!
Cosy Bake said…
Kitchen Corner,

I"m so glad you like my blog. In fact I'm pretty new on blogging. Just started less than 6 months ago. I was inspired by you and all other bloggers. Therefor I decided to have a food blog myself and
share...

I will be very gratful if you can drop by more often and give me your opinions though. Cheers!!

Popular Posts